1/2 Photos of Watermelon Feta Salad
A quick, easy and healthy salad that is perfect for BBQ's and picnics. If you cannot buy lemon scented olive oil try this quick alternative. Combine finely grated rind of 1 lemon and 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil in a screw top jar. Secure lid and shake well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place oil and pumpkin seeds in a cold frypan. Place over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, or until toasted. Season to taste with sea salt.
- 2Place in small bowl and set aside to cool.
- 3Slice watermelon into 1cm thick wedges and arrange on a serving plate.
- 4Crumble feta over watermelon and drizzle with lemon scented olive oil *SEE NOTE ABOVE*.
- 5Sprinkle with freshly cracked pepper if required. Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Feta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 448.0
- Calories from Fat 248
- Total Fat 27.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 433.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 11.2 g