Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
As far as salads go, they don’t come more refreshing than this Watermelon, Feta, and Mint Salad. Come Summertime, watermelon is a kitchen staple here—we simply can’t get enough of it. The combination of flavors in this salad is about as classic a pairing as mozzarella, tomato, and basil but we’ve topped ours with Cloud 9 Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar which adds the perfect fruity tang to this sweet and savory dish. This also makes the perfect picnic or BBQ side dish as it keeps well and is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser—and did we mention ridiculously easy to throw together?
- 1 (5 lb) watermelon, rind removed, flesh cut into bite-size chunks
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 tablespoons of fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons cloud 9 blackberry balsamic vinegar
- In a large bowl, add the watermelon, feta, and mint. Drizzle the Cloud 9 Blackberry Balsamic Vinegar on top and toss lightly to combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy!