- 1⁄4 cup red onion, slivered or finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups watermelon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3⁄4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried mint
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- serve on lettuce leaf (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place red onion in a large bowl. Add watermelon, feta and olives.
- Sprinkle with mint leaves, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss until everything is coated. Let stand for at least 15 minutes, until ready to serve. Serve on lettuce leaves if you want.