- 1 medium seedless watermelon, rind-removed and cut into medium pieces (about 6 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice, plus
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, puree watermelon with 4 cups of water and agave nectar.
- Strain through course strainer to remove any solids.
- Adjust seasoning to taste: agave nectar for sweetness; lime juice for tartness; sea salt to enhance flavor; water to thin.
- Garnish each glass with slice of lime, if desired.
- Keeps for 2 days if refrigerated.