Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Watermelon agua fresca- a very refreshing drink adapted from an LA times recipe.
Make and share this Watermelon Drink recipe from Food.com.
- In blender, puree watermelon with 4 cups of water and agave nectar.
- Strain through course strainer to remove any solids.
- Adjust seasoning to taste: agave nectar for sweetness; lime juice for tartness; sea salt to enhance flavor; water to thin.
- Garnish each glass with slice of lime, if desired.
- Keeps for 2 days if refrigerated.