Chef #420960's Note:
Watermelon agua fresca- a very refreshing drink adapted from an LA times recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In blender, puree watermelon with 4 cups of water and agave nectar.
- 2Strain through course strainer to remove any solids.
- 3Adjust seasoning to taste: agave nectar for sweetness; lime juice for tartness; sea salt to enhance flavor; water to thin.
- 4Garnish each glass with slice of lime, if desired.
- 5Keeps for 2 days if refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Drink
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: