Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the best cocktails to make in the summer months. You can replace the watermelon with your choice of fruit if you like,
- 2 cups watermelon, roughly chopped and seeds removed
- 100 ml white rum
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- ice (enough to fill your blender)
- Place the watermelon, rum, lime juice, caster sugar and enough ice to fill the blender to the top.
- Blend the ingredients until smooth.
Even with out of season watermelons this is great. Can't wait to try it with one in season.