Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Southern Living; fabulous summer drink
Top Review by PixieDust
So yummy and refreshing. The temperatures are scorching here. I made this for a midnight madness party on the lake. The watermelon gave it a great sweet fruity taste. A wonderful rum-slush drink. Kept us cool and very happy.
- 946.36 ml peeled seeded and cubed watermelon
- 118.29 ml light rum
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml triple sec
- ice cube
Directions See How It's Made
- Freeze watermelon in a shallow pan at least 6 hours.
- Combine frozen watermelon, rum, lime juice, and Triple Sec in container of an electric blender; process until smooth, stopping once to scrap down sides.
- Add enough ice to bring mixture to 5-cup level; process until smooth.
- Repeat procedure, if necessary, until mixture measures 5-cups.
- Serve immediately.