1/2 Photos of Watermelon-Cucumber Salad With Feta
A great summertime salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups watermelon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup watercress, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup vidalia onions, peeled and thinly sliced or 3/4 cup walla walla onion
- 1 medium English cucumbers, sliced or 3 cups English cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled or 1/2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- mint, for garnish
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- 2Combine chopped mint, cilantro, lime juice and oil in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 3Add juice mixture and salt to watermelon mixture; toss gently to coat.
- 4Sprinkle with feta; garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon-Cucumber Salad With Feta
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.1
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 103.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 11.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese