Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and very pretty.
Make and share this Watermelon Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- watermelon, diced
- cucumber, diced (skin off if waxed)
- red onion, diced
- bell pepper, diced (yellow or green will make a nice contrast)
- basil, chiffonade
- chile, minced (jalapeno or any you want)
- lime juice
- ginger, fresh minced (optional)
- Mix the first 6 ingredients.
- Blend the lime juice, honey and ginger (if you are using it). Pour over the rest and mix.
- Adjust the quantities to how many portions you want to make.