Recipe by aronsinvest
Getting ready for summer. Looks refreshing. Juicy watermelon and cucumber plus vodka add up to a refreshing summer cocktail. Lime juice and honey provide the right balance of tart and sweet to this festive drink.
- 1182.95 ml cubed seedless watermelon (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 large English cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 59.14 ml fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 29.58 ml honey
- 158.51 ml vodka
- cucumber, slices for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Set a large fine-mesh sieve over a large bowl or pitcher. In a food processor or blender, puree watermelon. Pour watermelon puree through sieve, pressing on solids with a rubber spatula (you should have about 2 cups juice). Puree English cucumber and pour through sieve into watermelon juice.
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, stir together lime juice and honey. Add to watermelon and cucumber juices, along with vodka. Adjust sweetness with more honey if desired. To serve, fill four glasses with ice and top each with cocktail. Garnish with cucumber slices.