I came acrosss this salad visiting my aunt and fell in love with it. Who ever thought watermelon feta and olives could make a wonderful combination! This is a great fresh summer salald!!
- 6 cups watermelon, bite size
- 3⁄4 cup long English cucumber, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup kalamto black olives, finely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, sliverd
- 1⁄4 cup fresh mint, sliverd
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cut all fruit and add to medium sized bowl.
- Add cheese.
- To sliver herbs roll and cut with sharp knife.
- Wish together vinigar, oil and salt.
- Pour over salad and serve immidiately.