1/1 Photo of Watermelon Creme Trifle
2 hrs 20 mins
This is a dessert I found on the internet and have made several times since then. The first time I made is was for our Fourth of July celebration in 2003 and the whole family just loved it! It's so delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day! The cooking time I've listed is actually the time required to chill the trifle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: I couldn’t find lemon flavored yogurt, so I used plain yogurt and added about 1/2 - 1 t lemon peel to it.
- 2Combine the yogurt, milk and vanilla pudding in a large bowl; beat until thick.
- 3Take out 1 c of cool whip for garnishing and fold the remaining cool whip in the pudding mixture.
- 4To assemble the trifle, spread half of the pudding and cool whip mixture in the bottom of a trifle bowl.
- 5Put half of the cake slices on top of the pudding mixture and top with half of the watermelon cubes.
- 6Repeat layers.
- 7Top with the reserved cool whip.
- 8Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Creme Trifle
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 354.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.1 mg
- Sodium 364.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 4.8 g