Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Watermelon in a pie? It's light, tasty, nobake, and pretty too! Chill time included in prep time.
- 2 cups watermelon, balls or 1 inch cubes (no seeds please)
- 8 ounces sugar-free lowfat lemon yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 package fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free (divided)
- 1 9 inch reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Using an electric mixer, beat yogurt, milk, and pudding mix until smooth and thickened.
- Fold in half of the cool whip until the color is even.
- Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the watermelon balls and put in the pie crust.
- Chill until firm.
- When ready to serve decorate with remaining watermelon balls and Cool Whip.