- 3 fluid ounces vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce triple sec
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 4 ounces watermelon juice (directions below)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make watermelon juice: In a blender, whiz ¼ of a whole watermelon cut into chunks, then strain liquid through a sieve, discarding pulp, for watermelon juice.
- To make cosmo: Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake vigorously.
- Strain into 2 large chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with a green melon ball, if you like.