Recipe by Manami
They look so pretty and refreshing! These were served at a pool party and I was able to get the recipe.
- 4 pieces watermelon, cubes 1 inch by 1 inch
- 4 cups ice
- 1⁄4 cup premium vodka
- 3 tablespoons premium vodka
- 1⁄4 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 3 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine
- 4 cups watermelon, pureed
- 4 skewers
- 4 pieces watermelon, small cubes
- 4 small pineapple chunks
- 4 small strawberries or 4 small raspberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the frozen watermelon cube in the bottom of a chilled martini glass.
- Place the ice, vodka, Cointreau, grenadine, and watermelon puree in a shaker and shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into the glass and garnish with a skewer of watermelon, pineapple, and strawberry.