Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is very good!
Make and share this Watermelon Cooler (By Paula Deen) recipe from Food.com.
- In a food processor blend the watermelon, sorbet and lemon zest until very smooth.
- Add in sugar if needed and blend again.
- Stir in 1-1/2 cups cold water.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Serve in tall glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with small watermelon wedges.
Loved this Kitt! I always keep simple syrup in the fridge during the summer this is a treat I will be making on the hot days of summer! So delicious! Made for Summer Comfort Cafe
Yummo, this is a lovely refreshing bevvy, great on a hot summers day like today, thanks Kit!
This was so yummy! I used my homemade lemon sorbet and it tasted like watermelon lemonade! Thanks for posting! I took a pic, will post as soon as possible! :D