1/1 Photo of Watermelon Cooler (By Paula Deen)
This is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a food processor blend the watermelon, sorbet and lemon zest until very smooth.
- 2Add in sugar if needed and blend again.
- 3Stir in 1-1/2 cups cold water.
- 4Cover and refrigerate until cold.
- 5Serve in tall glasses filled with ice.
- 6Garnish with small watermelon wedges.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Cooler (By Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 102.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 21.1 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of