Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just found they now sell watermelon vodka. So of course I had to make something with it.This drink is refreshing and pretty.
- 2 cups watermelon, well chilled
- 4 fluid ounces smirnoff watermelon vodka, frozen
- 1⁄3 cup grenadine
- 16 ice cubes
- 4 small watermelon wedges (to garnish)
- Mix all but the garnish in a blender till slushy.
- Pour into 4 chilled glasses and garnish with wedges on melon.
oh yes! refreshing, delicious, potent-thanks to you i no longer have space in my liquor cabinets, lol. bring 'em on!