Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for the summer!
- 4 cups seeded and diced watermelon
- 4 ounces vodka (or tequila)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 4 lime slices (optional)
- Place the watermelon, vodka, lime juice and sugar in a blender. Puree until smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and blend until the mixture resembles crushed pink ice.
- Pour the cocktails into 4 tall glasses.
- Garnish with the lime slices, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
loved it! Used a little less sugar and lime juice, a little more watermelon. I can't wait to have people over and serve this drink! Super summery! thanks for posting it.
Really good and resfreshing, but I'll leave the sugar out next time. Thanks for posting the recipe.