Recipe by Monica in Michigan
This is a refreshing summertime punch for any large gathering. Everyone loved this "Monica original" and came back for 2nds and 3rds! It looked quite elegant when we served if from a beautiful glass punch bowl. I served 60+ guests with some left over!
- 1 large fresh seedless watermelon
- 10 cans lemonade or 10 cans limeade or 10 cans pink lemonade (OR a combination of all)
- key lime
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 5 gallon thermal container make lemon/limeade according to directions on cans.
- Using a food processsor or blender, process cold fresh watermelon (seeds removed).
- Strain if desired.
- Add the fresh watermelon juice to the container.
- If using a punch bowl an ice ring made with lemonade and lined with thinly sliced key limes and strawberries.
- Float some on the top also.