1/2 Photos of Watermelon Citrus Punch
My husband clipped this recipe from Cook's Country. Serve in half of watermelon shell. I used rainbow sherbet and everyone loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Hollow out melon: Scoop out watermelon until only pale green interior shows; refrigerate shell.
- 2Make punch: Puree 4 cups watermelon pulp in batches in blender until smooth and transfer to large bowl. Stir lemonade and limeade concentrates into bowl with melon puree until completely melted. (Mixture can be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated overnight).
- 3Add fizz and garnish: When ready to serve, gently stir seltzer into punch. Pour punch into watermelon shell (refrigerating any excess) and float lemon or lime slices on top.
- 4Serve with sherbet: Ladle punch into glasses, then float small scoop of sherbet on top of each glass. Serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Citrus Punch
Serving Size: 1 (206 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.8
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 50.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: