Recipe by susie cooks
This is a really refreshing summer salad. Add a little feta cheese or goat cheese if you like. From our local paper.
Top Review by Jmommy209
This was really easy to put together and very tasty. I didn't have red onion, so I used white (a tip for those who find the onion too strong - rinse it under running water before adding it to the salad). It will definitely be made again. Thank you.
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, minced
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice, more to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper