Prep 1 hr 18 mins
Cook 0 mins
A refreshing salad for a spicy main dish or for a summer BBQ.
- 3 cups seedless watermelon, diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced, peeled, seeded
- 3 tablespoons lime juice, plus more
- lime juice, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- coarse salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Put watermelon, cherry tomatoes, red onion, cucumbers, lime juice, and oil in a large bowl.
- Season with pepper and salt and then toss until combined.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary, Adding some more lime juice if it's flavor does not register.
- Serve well chilled.