8 hrs 30 mins
Hey Jude's Note:
Delicious, refreshing punch that is perfect for showers, graduation parties, etc. Cook time is freeze time
My Private Note
cup ser ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 orange, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 (48 ounce) bottle cranberry juice or 1 (48 ounce) bottle cranberry-raspberry juice
- 1/2 small seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, more to taste
- 1/2 lime, juice of
- 1/2 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 (750 ml) bottles dry champagne or 4 (750 ml) bottles sparkling wine
- 1For ice mold, place orange sliced in the bottom of a bundt pan or other decorative mold; pour juice over slices; freeze until solid, at least 8 hours.
- 2Scoop 3 cups of melon balls from watermelon, using the small end of a melon baller.
- 3Place melon balls in a plastic bag; refrigerate until serving time; cut remaining watermelon flesh into chunks; place in a blender, add sugar and lime juice; process in blender or food processor until smooth; press through a fine mesh strainer; refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- 4Remove ice ring just before serving by dipping the bottom of the mold in a sinkful of hot water for about 12 seconds; invert over a plate to unmold, gently slide the mold into punch bowl.
- 5Pour in half of the chilled puree; pour in champagne from 2 bottles; garnish with melon balls, reserving some for individual punch glasses; replenish the punch with remaining puree and champagne as needed.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Champagne Punch
Serving Size: 1 (6899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g