Recipe by BurtonFanatic
An old favorite just got even better! From SparkPeople.com. Soy yogurt can be substituted for regular yogurt. NUTRITION INFO Calories: 221 Fat: 2 g Carbohydrates: 47 g Protein: 5 g
- 2 large bananas
- 8 scoops watermelon
- 1 cup blueberries or 1 cup raspberries or 1 cup strawberry
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup granola cereal
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel bananas and cut in half crosswise, then cut each piece in half lengthwise. For each serving, lay 2 banana pieces against the sides of a shallow dish.
- To make watermelon "scoops" use an ice cream scoop to create balls of watermelon. Remove seeds, if needed. Place a watermelon "scoop" at each end of the dish.
- Fill the center space with berries.
- Stir yogurt until smooth, spoon over the watermelon "scoops".
- Sprinkle with granola.