Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Shape Magazine (June 2005)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 cup blueberries, washed and dried
- 1⁄2 cup seedless cucumber, sliced (unpeeled)
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, cut thinly
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk the lemon or lime juice and honey in a large bowl.
- Add spinach; toss lightly to coat.
- Add watermelon, blueberries, cucumber, and onion; toss.
- Place on 4 plates, if desired, or leave in one big bowl.
- Top with feta cheese.
This recipe is soooooo delicious! I actually added some minced garlic to the honey and lemon mixture to give it a garlic taste and it blended wonderfully. It was a hit at my dinner party. Yummmmmm!
This is a terrific salad. I know the ingredients sould a bit weird, but what a combination. It was truly a hit when I made it for a barbeque. Will definitely do it again!
This sounds like a strange combination but it is wonderful!