- 8 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 3 cups hulled and quartered strawberries
- 2 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 8 cups water
- wedges of fresh watermelon (optional)
- whole hulled strawberry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine half of the watermelon, strawberries, and lemonade concentrate. Cover and blend until smooth. Move to a serving container. Repeat with remaining. Add water; chill up to 2 days.
- Serve over ice with watermelon wedges and strawberries.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Make up to 2 days ahead; cover and refrigerate. To serve, stir and add berries and watermelon wedges.