Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a way to have your "ice cream" without the guilty feeling of going off your diet! (and much healthier)
- 2 bananas
- 1 small watermelon, seedless
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free caramel topping
- 1⁄4 cup honey-roasted almond (or peanuts)
- Peel bananas and cut in half lengthwise, then.
- cut each piece in half.
- For each serving, place 2 banana pieces aganist sides of a shallow dish.
- Using an ice cream scoop, place three watermelon "scoops" in-between each banana in each dish.
- Top each watermelon scoop with a different fruit topping.
- Drizzle caramel topping over all.
- Sprinkle with nuts.