Recipe by chia
adapted from gourmet magazine, i love the combination of flavors.
Top Review by Kim Bekukin
This is a delicious salad. I followed recipe exactly except only had gorgonzola on hand, instead of feta. The dressing gives this a very pleasant sweet/tart taste that is yummy. My family loved it as well. We will have this again!
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 3 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 6 cups baby arugula
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese