Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed (1/2 to 3/4 inch)
- 3 cups arugula, baby arugula is best (about 3 oz)
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄3 cup feta, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup kalamata olive, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, diced
- Whisk together lemon juice, vinegar, and salt in a large bowl, then add oil in a slow stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Prepare quinoa according to package directions and set aside to cool. (You can also find great directions for preparing quinoa here http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-quinoa-63344).
- Once quinoa has cooled completely combine with remaining ingredients and toss with dressing until well combined.