Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delicious drink and incredibly refreshing. Absolutely lovely on hot days. This is a staple in our house during the summer months.
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups watermelon, rind removed, seeded and chopped into cubes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a blender or food processor, combine water, watermelon, sugar, and lime juice until smooth.
- Pour mixture through a strainer into a pitcher, forcing through most of the pulp.
- Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with or without ice cubes.
- As a decorative touch, add slices or chunks of watermelon.
Love this next time I'll add mint :)
so very delicious! possibly my new favorite summer drink! i did edit it a little bit to fit how many people i needed to serve. I did 6 cups watermelon, the juice of 1/2 a lime and 1/2 cup sugar. I also added 2 heaping tsp of dried mint which made it even more refreshing. everyone loved it. :) thanks for sharing.
Delicious! I'll be making this all summer,thank you!