Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Two ingredients (No Dairy) combine quickly for one refreshing drink,Enjoy.
- 1419.54 ml cubed seeded watermelon, divided (1/2 inch cubes)
- 473.19 ml strawberry sorbet, divided
- fresh strawberries
- Combine 3 cups watermelon and half of the sorbet in a blender; Blend until mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to pitcher.
- Repeat with remaining watermelon and sorbet; Mix together.
- Divide smoothie into 4 glasses; garnish with fresh berries and serve immediately, Enjoy.
I used raspberry sorbet. Didn`t measure the watermelon which I had frozen. Tart and refreshing! Thanks Barb!