1/2 Photos of Watermelon and Strawberry Smoothie
Barb Gertz's Note:
Two ingredients (No Dairy) combine quickly for one refreshing drink,Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 3 cups watermelon and half of the sorbet in a blender; Blend until mixture is smooth, about 1 minute.
- 2Transfer mixture to pitcher.
- 3Repeat with remaining watermelon and sorbet; Mix together.
- 4Divide smoothie into 4 glasses; garnish with fresh berries and serve immediately, Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon and Strawberry Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 68.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: