Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good for flushing out toxins from your body and to give that extra glow to your face. Enjoy this multi-purpose juice with a smile and think of me when you sip it;)!
- Liquify the watermelon in a blender.
- Place crushed ice in a tall glass.
- Strain the juice if desired.
- Pour honey followed by the watermelon juice into the glass.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
I had this for breakfast this morning-what a nice way to wake up! The watermelon is so refreshing and the minty aroma very energizing. Thank you for sharing!
Wow, this is summer in a glass. The mint infuses everything and tastes so fresh, and the cracked ice makes it frosty-cool. Thanks for this recipe - the little details make it something special.