Recipe by Ppaperdoll
I love fruit desserts. I love fruity, creamy dips. How could I pass this one up? This is so easy, and colorful. It's a pretty addition to a summer buffet table. From Cooking Light.
Top Review by Terri Newell
I used this strawberry cream dipping sauce with a fruit platter I made over the weekend. It was delicious. A little tart from the cream cheese, a little sweet from the berries. Beautiful pink color.
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 24 watermelon balls
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled
- 2 kiwi fruits, cut into 12 pieces