- 1 lb seedless watermelon, chunks cut into small slabs
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, cut into 12 rounds
- 1⁄4 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon nigella seeds (optional)
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange the watermelon slabs on 6 plates and top each with a fresh goat cheese round. Sprinkle all over with the orange zest and nigella seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk the orange juice and lemon juice with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the watermelon and goat cheese and serve right away.