Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for centerpiece for any summertime celebration! Very easy!
- 1 medium watermelon
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage, cold
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- Cut watermelon into a basket. Melon ball the fruit out of all the pieces. You will need about 4 cups of balls and save the rest for another use. In a large bowl, combine fruit cocktail, oranges, cherries, pineapple, marshmellows and watermelon balls. Add soda, toss lightly. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. (about 2 hours) Just before serving, stir in coconut and spoon into the basket.