1/3 Photos of Watermelon Agua Fresca
This refreshing drink is served by roadside vendors all over Mexico. Not too much fruit, not too much sugar, just a beautiful way to quench your thirst on a summer day. From 'EatingWell.com' and posted for ZWT5. NOTE: Prep time DOES NOT include 4 hour chill time.
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine half the watermelon, half the water and half the sugar in a blender; puree.
- 2Pour through a coarse strainer into a large container.
- 3Repeat with the remaining watermelon, water and sugar.
- 4Stir in lime juice.
- 5Refrigerate until well chilled, about 4 hours.
- 6To serve, stir in club soda (or seltzer) and garnish with lime.
- 7MAKE AHEAD TIP: Prepare through Step 1, cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon Agua Fresca
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.7
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g