Recipe by dicentra
This is from Everyday with RR. This looks so refreshing! I can't wait until watermelon is in season. YUMMO.
- 8 cups watermelon, pieces plus 8 small wedges (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- 1 cup silver tequila
- 1⁄4 cup triple sec
- 4 -6 limes, cut into wedges
- ice, for serving
Directions See How It's Made
- Using a blender or food processor, puree the watermelon pieces in batches; strain into a large pitcher.
- Stir in the tequila and triple sec and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Squeeze a few lime wedges into the agua fresca.
- Serve over ice, with additional lime and watermelon wedges on the side.