Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother makes this for almost every party.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped cream
- 1 (15 ounce) candiced pineapple
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- Drain pineapples and mix everything together in large bowl.
Great, try it with some chopped pistachio nuts and chopped maraschino cherries. So simple and yet soooooo good.
Thank you for this recipe. We just had it served to us at a pot luck and the lady that made it said she found it in here. It was delicious. She also added a little bit of browned cocoanut to it. (She heated up the cocoanut in fry pan just until it lightly browned)
This is one of our family favorites for dinners, easy, fast and a nice desert on the plate. We just added the crushed pineapple and some walnuts and it is wonderful.