Recipe by Ozma
This recipe is different from, and more detailed than, any of the others on this site. (The "Cook" time is really the "Refrigerate" time.)
Top Review by plantfreek1_13154351
I'm NOT on a diet, especially on a holiday.Thanks a lot for putting this recipe up. I lost my tried &true recipe &we all LOVE it! I'm gettin a wee bit tired of folks who write reviews to tell us certain recipes, including some of mine, are high in calories or fat or they are made w/some processed ingredients etc.I've got a conscience of my own and can make my own choices and I don't need anyone pointing out to me how much fat a certain dish on food.com contains. Please, site managers, you say you read reviews before you post them-this is America. We are each responsible for our own choices. Tx again Ozma for posting this delicious and most beloved recipe!!!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice, undrained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 cups thawed non-dairy whipped topping
- STIR pudding mix, pineapple with juice, marshmallows and nuts in large bowl until well blended.
- GENTLY stir in whipped topping.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish as desired.