Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Watergate Salad This is one of those funny little salads on a potluck table that tastes good but nobody is quite sure what is in it. I found it in a ancient school fundraising cookbook
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 lb Cool Whip
- 1 cup diced pecans
- 1 cup milk
- Make pudding with milk according to package directions then Mix with cool whip.
- Mix all other ingriedients and top with cherries if you wish.
- chill and serve.