Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know everybody has this one but it is STILL a family favorite.
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box pistachio pudding mix
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate.
The recipe was way too "whip-creamy." I think this recipe could've used less whip cream and maybe more pudding. Coconut sprinkles might be good with this too.
Haha, I don't know how ANYBODY can mess this one up. I've made it and if I can do it right, anybody should be able to. This turned out just as good as I've EVER had Lali. You did good!!
I really like this recipe and so does my son. I added some bananas and maraschino cherries for my taste. It is very close to my DH Aunt's recipe. It reminds me of summer so I like to make it during the winter.