Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Yummy, moist and a pretty green. Great for your holiday tray, or anytime.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons 7-up (or water)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup coconut
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄8 teaspoon green food coloring (or a few drops)
- Put the mixer on low and add the above in the above order.
- Using a teasspoon, drop the dough 2 inches apart on a lightly greased pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-11 minutes.
Just like the cake, but a cookie. Nice nutty flavor with the coconut and walnuts. My first batch was still a little "raw" in the center (a little too undercooked for my personal liking). I baked the next batch for about 14 minutes, these came out perfectly ... chewy and moist just how I like them. I made this for Spring PAC 2009.