Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have no idea where this recipe came from, but it was in my grandmothers handwritten cookbook and I had to post it just for the name. Let me know how this recipe turns out as I have not made it yet.
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 cup 7-up or 1 cup carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix all ingredients and pour into a greased and floured dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Allow cake to cool and frost with Watergate Frosting (or any other frosting).
While the cake was very tasty, The middle sunk in when I checked with a toothpick to see if it was done.