Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
From the Claddagh.
- 1 ounce butter (no substitutions)
- 2 ounces mushrooms
- 2 ounces asparagus
- 1 1⁄2 ounces red bell peppers
- 4 ounces chicken, grilled
- salt and pepper
- 9 ounces pasta, cooked
- 3 ounces chicken stock
- 3 ounces lobster-flavored butter (storebought or Lobster Butter - Beurre De Homard)
- 2 ounces asiago cheese
- 1 ounce goat cheese
- 1 dash basil
- Place ounce of butter in 12-inch saute pan and heat.
- When hot, add mushrooms and asparagus and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add red pepper and chicken, then sprinkle salt and pepper on dish.
- Cook for another minute.
- Add pasta and chicken stock and simmer until pasta is heated through.
- Add lobster butter and asiago cheese, and then toss until butter is melted.
- Put in bowl, then sprinkle with goat cheese and basil.