Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my mom's recipe and I love it!
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drain well)
- 1 (3 ounce) package pistachio pudding mix (do not prepare)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drain well)
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar cherries, drained and cut in half (optional)
- Mix pudding with cool whip.
- Fold in fruit (cherries should be LAST); add nuts and fold gently to mix.
- Add marshmallows and fold gently again.
- Chill 1 hour.
my mom makes this too the addition of the other fruit was a good twist thanks for posting dee