Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is a light refreshing soup recipe that I picked up at our local grocers.
Make and share this Watercress Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup lean pork, sliced thin
- 5 cups water (or chicken stock)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups watercress, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 stalk green onion, chopped
- Wash watercress well, keeping tips separate.
- Simmer water/broth, salt and pork in a pot for 30 minutes.
- Add watercress stems and boil for 1 minute.
- Add tips, boil for another minute.
- Serve hot, garnishing wih green onion.