Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a light something that is really nutiritous and truly lovely
- 1 ounce butter
- 1 shallots or 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 1⁄2 pint chicken stock
- 6 ounces watercress
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt
- melt butter.
- add onion and garlic and cook until softned.
- add cucumber and stock.
- remove stalks from watercress and add leaves to pan and cook for about 4 minutes.
- liquidize the soup and pour a small amount over the yoghurt.
- return to the pan and re-heat.
- do not allow to boil or youghurt will curdle.
- sometimes i add a small potatoe at the beggining of the cooking.