Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
After a visit to a local farm, I had to decide what to do with some sweet yellow tomatoes...so I made this one up! The combination of cumin, lime and smoky mozzarella is wonderfully refreshing.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cansof wild alaskan pink salmon
- 4 medium yellow tomatoes
- 8 ounces smoked mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 2 cups washed watercress leaves
- 4 slices thinly sliced red onions
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1⁄3 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- pepper, to taste
- gomasio seasoning, to taste ('Eden's Shake')
- In large bowl, flake salmon with a fork.
- Add diced tomato, mozzarella , watercress leaves and red onion and mix together.
- Sprinkle with lime juice.
- Mix in the Vegannaise well.
- Add cumin, pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with the Eden seasoning.