1/1 Photo of Watercress Salad With Tequila Tangerine Dressing
pattikay in L.A.'s Note:
This is an interesting combination from The Border Cookbook. Posted for ZWT 3, Mexico. It combines sharp and sweet flavors that work pretty well with spicy Mexican meals. I've just made this once and I think the dressing could use some adjustments and maybe the salad mix - so feel free to add your own touches and let me know about them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup fresh tangerine juice (or orange juice)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove
- 1To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a blender or food processor till smooth.
- 2the dressing can be made ahead, but shake well before using.
- 3in a serving bowl, toss the watercress with enough dressing to coat well.
- 4toss with remaining salad ingredients.
- 5serve immediately with additional dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watercress Salad With Tequila Tangerine Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.8
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: