I went to 2 stores to find fresh watercress to make this salad. It was worth it tho, it turned out wonderful. Points 3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree 1/4 cup goat cheese, milk, hazelnut oil and lemon juice in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute.
- 2Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- 3Cut pear in half; core.
- 4Thinly slice lengthwise.
- 5Arrange slices fanned out on 4 plates.
- 6Trim lower third of watercress stems.
- 7Toss watercress with 1/4 cup of the dressing to lightly coat.
- 8Mound next to pears.
- 9Drizzle remaining dressing over salads.
- 10Crumble remaining 2 tablespoons cheese over tops.
- 11Grind pepper to taste over salad.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watercress Salad With Pears and Creamy Goat Cheese Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.1 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: