Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I went to 2 stores to find fresh watercress to make this salad. It was worth it tho, it turned out wonderful. Points 3.
- Puree 1/4 cup goat cheese, milk, hazelnut oil and lemon juice in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Cut pear in half; core.
- Thinly slice lengthwise.
- Arrange slices fanned out on 4 plates.
- Trim lower third of watercress stems.
- Toss watercress with 1/4 cup of the dressing to lightly coat.
- Mound next to pears.
- Drizzle remaining dressing over salads.
- Crumble remaining 2 tablespoons cheese over tops.
- Grind pepper to taste over salad.